I’m having an itchy feeling down in my urethra

For a couple of days already I’m having an itchy feeling down in my urethra. And today I noticed little red zit on the head of my penis and it’s itchy too. I know that I should turn to specialist, but whom I should go see? Not the family doctor! What this could be? (male 17 y. o.)

It’s impossible to tell what it is by this description; only thing I can tell for sure is that there definitely is inflammation of urethra going on. You should go see a venereologist to find out what has caused this inflammation and to get proper treatment. You can find one at practically each clinic and you don’t need to see you family doctor before that. There is also and option to go see the doctor anonymously, without giving your name and surname.

One side of the clitoris has become hard and little bit painful.
I don't have too big of an erection